The promotionlh.fr website is the exclusive property of Promotion L&H, SAS with share capital of €120,376– headquarters: Z.A. Les Marronniers – 136 avenue de l’Industrie – 69140 Rillieux-la-Pape (France) – Lyon Trade and Companies Register B 305025793 – Telephone: +33 (0)4 72 01 02 02
Design and production: MCUBE – 24 Avenue Joannes Masset 69009 Lyon
Editor: Michel Tilloy – firstname.lastname@example.org
Host: WPengine – Irongate House, 22-30 Duke’s Place – London, EC3A 7LP United Kingdom
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY AND COUNTERFEITING
The site and all its components, its general structure and content (text, slogans, graphics, images, videos, photos and other content) are the exclusive property of Promotion L&H. Any unauthorised use of the site or any of its components will be considered counterfeiting and prosecuted in accordance with Articles L.335-2 et seq. of the French Code of Intellectual Property.
Browsing the promotionlh.fr website may result in cookies being used on the user’s computer.
When browsing one of our websites, information about how your device (computer, tablet, smartphone, etc.) browses our websites may be recorded in “cookie” files stored on your device. This information is subject to any choices you may have made regarding cookies. You may change those choices at any time.
A cookie is a small text file stored by your web browser in a dedicated space on your device’s hard drive when you view an online service. It allows the issuer to identify the device on which it is recorded for as long as the cookie is valid or saved.
The cookies that we issue on our site
The cookies we issue are used for the purposes described below, subject to the choices you make in configuring your browser. You can modify these choices at any time.
The cookies that we issue allow us to:
- obtain statistics on the visits to and use of various parts of our site (sections and content visited, visit paths), which allows us to improve our services’ utility and user experience,
- adapt the display of our sites to the preferences of your device (language, display resolution, operating system, etc.) when you visit our sites, according to the viewing or reading software and hardware included on your device,
- remember information about a form you filled out on one of our sites (account registration, access or authentication in order to access one of our group’s services) or about the products, services or information that you have chosen on our sites (service subscription, order basket content, etc.),
- provide you with access to personal and reserved spaces on our sites, such as your account, using identifiers or data that you may have previously provided to us,
- implement security measures, such as when you are asked to sign in again to content or services after a certain amount of time.